Pack Wrench Steel Hex Inserts
These wrench inserts were designed to pair with our Pack Wrench ultralight 1" hex & bottom bracket wrench.
- Ultralight Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert - older ISIS bottom brackets or the Race Face Cinch direct mount chainring system
- Ultralight Cassette Lock Ring Wrench Insert - cassette lockrings and some centerlock rotor lockrings
- Ultralight 8mm Hex Wrench Insert - pedal removal and other 8mm hex applications
- Ultralight 16mm Hex Wrench Insert - Race Face Cinch aluminum spindle bolts, frame pivots, and other 16mm hex applications
- Ultralight 20mm Socket Insert - for the Otso Cycles Tuning Chip and other 20mm socket applications
- And more to come!
All inserts are made in the USA and CNC machined from hardened steel with electroless nickel plating.
We travel a lot with our bikes and are always looking for the leanest way to have everything we need to build or service a bike without packing 50 lbs of tools! To help with this we developed some very specific "Pack Tools" that are high quality but weight conscious for those that do mobile wrenching, traveling with their bike, or just want one set of tools that can be thrown in when heading to the trail.
- All inserts are designed to work with our ultralight Pack Wrench. They are 1" hex drive interface compatible.
Optimized for use with our Pack Wrench ultralight 1 inch hex & bottom bracket wrench.
Wolf Tooth tools line.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 1-inch hex drive interface compatible
- Nickel plated 4140 chromoly steel
- Colors - silver
- Weights :
- Cassette Lock Ring Wrench Insert - 31g
- Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert - 56g
- 8mm Hex Wrench Insert - 63g
- 16mm Hex Wrench Insert - 78g
- 20mm Socket Insert - 67g