Wolf Tooth is a young and rapidly growing bicycle components company. We have built our brand and reputation around creating innovative, unique products and staying connected to our customers. Our products are designed by us in our Burnsville MN headquarters and the majority are made by us or local manufacturing partners. Wolf Tooth offers an informal and fun work environment as well as a competitive pay and benefits package including product discounts, paid vacation, health insurance, 401k and bonus program.
Positions we are actively working to fill are posted on this page. If you are interested in applying for a position send your resume to the hiring manager listed in the posting.
Web, E-commerce, and Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Vice President
Classification: Salaried (Exempt)
In this role, you will develop, update, and maintain the websites for Wolf Tooth Components and Otso Cycles. You will also collaborate with the marketing team to design and execute digital marketing campaigns across many channels and marketplaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain websites and implement new features to improve customer experience and address business operation needs.
- Analyze web statistics from Google Analytics and develop strategies for continual improvement. Recommend benchmarks that will be used to measure performance.
- Perform A/B testing to optimize website and digital marketing performance.
- Work with internal and external creative professionals to develop engaging online content.
- Create and maintain Amazon listings and content.
- Develop interfaces to share digital content with dealers and distributors.
- Manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Be available to debug and fix website issues whenever they occur.
- Assist management team with strategic direction for web and IT systems to meet the growing needs of the Company.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, developing and maintaining consistently effective working relationships internally and with external resources.
- Ability to use web statistics to measure marking effective and drive campaign tactics and strategy changes.
- Experience with the Shopify platform, Liquid and API.
- Proficiency with SEO practices, Google Ads and Amazon's platform.
- Stay up to date on developing trends in website design, UX/UI, online marketplaces, and digital marketing best practices.
- Experience working in ERP systems and inventory management is a plus.
- Passion for cycling is an added bonus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and related experience with E-Commerce or digital marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in web development and E-Commerce.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Able to travel as needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or apply.
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background and credit
Wolf Tooth Components seeks a motivated individual to work in our assembly department.
Organizational aptitude. Detail-oriented. Good communication skills and a desire to work hard are a must.
This job will be primarily working in Wolf Tooth product packaging and assembly
Duties will include, but not be limited too:
- Laser engraving
- Product finishing work
- Product assembly
- UPC labeling
- Product packaging packaging
- Picking and shipping
- Learn and understand warehouse procedures
- On-task, work completed in a reasonable time
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks
- Work safely
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs on occasion
- Ability to be on your feet much of the day
Hourly $13-16 depending on experience
Full time - 35+ hours per week. Two Shift options: 8-4 M-F or 12-8 M-F. Potential for overtime.
Contact email@example.com to learn more or apply.