This ultralight hex and bottom bracket wrench has a 1-inch hex at one end and an external BB cup spline at the other end (also often used for centerlock rotors). The 1-inch hex end features magnets that quickly couple with our steel hex insert tools. The side of the tool has a chainline measurement ruler.
We travel a lot with our bikes and are always looking for the leanest way to have everything we need to build or service a bike without packing 50 lbs of tools. To help with this, we developed some very specific "Pack Tools" that are high quality but weight conscious for those who perform mobile wrenching, travel with their bike, or just want one set of tools that can be thrown in when heading to the trail.
- 1-inch hex drive at one end and 16-notch 44mm bottom bracket tool (or centerlock rotor tool) at the other end
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Includes the wrench only. Steel inserts are not included but can be purchased separately or as a set.
- 1-inch hex drive interface compatible. Magnets inset allow quick coupling and decoupling of steel inserts.
- 16 notch 44 mm bottom bracket tool (or center lock rotor tool) compatible
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Color - Red
- Weight - 88g