B-RAD Half Bottle Adapter
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system comprises three different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3 and 4, and growing number of mountable accessories.
The B-RAD Half Bottle Adapter is one of the most versatile accessories and is perfect for trail, enduro, bike packing, XC, and town/commuting applications. The Half Bottle Adapter moves the bottle over about half a bottle radius to make the bottle easier to access. Additionally, the B-RAD Mini Strap and Accessory Mount can be mounted to the side of the bottle for more on-the-bike storage or you can just mount two Mini Strap and Accessory Mounts for maximizing storage.
Enduro, trail and XC: ride packless with your water bottle accessible and a few things mounted beside it. Works great with modern trail bikes from companies like Pivot, Intense, and Santa Cruz to name a few that have difficult bottle access.
Bikepacking and gravel: make your bottle easier to reach, or just add more storage and organization
Town: use the Half Bottle to make your bottle easier to reach when in combo with one of the longer B-RAD bases (3 or 4 slot) bases.
- B-RAD Mini Strap and Accessory Mount was made to mount to the Half Bottle or Double Bottle Adapters. Use one along side a water bottle cage, or two of them on a Half Bottle for maximizing storage
- All the B-RAD bases and accessories
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- You will need either the Half Bottle with DogBone or a B-RAD base to mount the Half Bottle.
- Wolf Head marking indicates position for mounting a bottle cage.
- The Dog Bone shims the Half Bottle Adapters and keeps them aligned.
- Note that the Dog Bone does not allow adjustment along the bike frame like the B-RAD bases.
- Note that if mounting to a curved down tube, your ONLY option may be the Dog Bone. Most enduro and modern trail bikes that have very low mounting with limited space can only use the Dog Bone because of the downtube curvature.
- The B-RAD bases will allow adjustment of the Half Bottle position along the bike frame
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware
- Weight (no hardware) - 18 g, Dogbone – 8 g
- 18-8 stainless steel bolts included
- Made in the USA
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!