B-RAD Mounting Bases
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system includes 3 different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3 & 4, and growing number of mountable accessories.
This product page is for the mounting bases. The rest of the B-RAD system accessories mount to these bases. See compatibility section below for dimensions.
- B-RAD 2
- This 2 slot base with 2 threaded mounting holes is the shortest base designed for moving a bottle around to an optimal location on a smaller or dual suspension frames or to mount B-RAD accessories to an unused set of bottle cage mounts.
- B-RAD 3
- This 3 slot base with 4 threaded holes provide additional adjustment and mounting options vs the B-RAD 2. A typical application would be to mount a bottle cage in the forward threaded holes with a B-RAD accessory tucked behind it. Additionally, this mounts perfectly to triple bottle mounts on frames and forks. The B-RAD 3 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and closed cell neoprene foam pad for secure mounting.
- B-RAD 4
- This 4 slot base is the longest base with 9 threaded holes for the ultimate flexibility and capacity when bike packing, touring, commuting or just exploring on 2 wheels. It's long enough to mount 2 smaller bottles inline or multiple accessories. The B-RAD 4 includes zip ties, channels for the zip ties, and closed cell neoprene foam pad for secure mounting.
- Mounting any of the bases requires the use of at least 2 standard threaded bottle cage mounts. B-RAD 3 and 4 should use the auxiliary foam pad (to protect your frame) and zip tie to secure the base.
- Any other mounting methods are not recommended
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, stainless hardware, neoprene support pad with zip ties (B-RAD 3 and 4 only)
- Weights (no hardware)
- B-RAD 2 - 27g
- B-RAD 3 - 41g
- B-RAD 4 - 75g
- 18-8 stainless bolts included
- Made in the USA
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!