Make simple repairs while riding with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm hex head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside bicycle handlebars using an EnCase® System Storage Sleeve or used as a mainstay on any home workbench.
14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
Store in handlebar with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve (sold separately)
Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars when combined with the storage sleeve. Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm
- Seized axles and pedals may be beyond the 20 Nm max torque of the 5mm and 6mm hex bits.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Deity Speedway, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA, Chromag Cutlass, BMC RCB01, S-Works Hover Carbon, ENVE M7, Syncros Carbon, ibis carbon bars
- EnCase System Bar Kit One
- EnCase System Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Storage Sleeves
- EnCase System Extras
- EnCase System Replacement Parts
Materials: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrV steel
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits -- 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Made in the USA