Fix tubeless tires and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase® System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding.
Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability
Store in handlebar with EnCase System Storage Sleeves (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket
Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool)
- Chain tool will work with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed
- Compact design of the chain tool is for removal of chain pins only. Always carry a spare master link for chain repair.
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars when combined with the storage sleeve. Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- EnCase System Bar Kit One
- EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Storage Sleeves
- EnCase System Extras
- EnCase System Replacement Parts
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrMo steel, butyl strips
Made in the USA