Steel hex wrench inserts were designed to pair with the Pack Wrench - Ultralight 1 Inch Hex and Bottom Bracket Wrench.
The aluminum wrench (sold separately) has magnets that hold the inserts in place
Made in the USA and CNC machined from hardened steel with electroless nickel plating
Inserts each sold separately
We travel a lot with our bikes and are always looking for the leanest way to have everything we need to build or service a bike without packing 50 lbs of tools. To help with this we developed some very specific Pack Tools that are high quality but weight conscious for those that do mobile wrenching, travel with their bike, or just want one set of tools that can be thrown in when heading to the trail. While the Pack Wrench is lightweight, we wouldn't necessarily call the inserts lightweight. We made the inserts out of steel for extra strength and durability.
- All inserts are designed to work with our ultralight Pack Wrench. They are 1" hex drive interface compatible.
- Ultralight Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert - older ISIS bottom brackets or the Race Face Cinch direct mount chainring system
- Ultralight Cassette Lockring Wrench Insert - cassette lockrings and some centerlock rotor lockrings
- Ultralight 8mm Hex Wrench Insert - pedal removal and other 8mm hex applications
- Ultralight 16mm Hex Wrench Insert - Race Face Cinch aluminum spindle bolts, frame pivots, and other 16mm hex applications
- Ultralight 20mm Socket Insert - for the Otso Cycles Tuning Chip and other 20mm socket applications
- And more to come!
Tech SpecsWeight: Cassette Lockring Wrench Insert • 31g | Cinch and ISIS Spline Wrench Insert • 56g | 8mm Hex Wrench Insert • 63g | 16mm Hex Wrench Insert • 78g | 20mm Socket Insert • 67g
Material: Nickel-plated 4140 Chromoly steel
Made in the USA
WARNING Handling this product will expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For further information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.