Direct Mount for Cannondale Hollowgram -- CX and road offset
Cannondale makes one of the finest CX and Road cranksets in the bike world. With this beautifully machined chainring, we aimed to make a direct mount ring that could measure up to the sweetness of these cranksets! These chainrings have a reverse dish for the perfect chainline on your CX/gravel/road bike.
- This direct mount chainring will replace your existing spider/chainring on Road and CX Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranks.
- These are NOT compatible with Cannondale mountain bike cranksets because the chainline will be too far off from optimal.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- GCX and GC cassette expanders
Tanpan - allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink - allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Color - black
- Chainline 44mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 38T= 100g, 40T= 110g, 42T= 117g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!