This is a spider for use with the White Industries MR30 series cranksets only. The boost offset optimizes this spider for the M30 cranks with a 52mm chainline. Use with G30 or R30 cranks will make a 49.5mm chainline.
The CAMO chainring system was created by Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style chainrings. The key advantages include:
Perfect chainline for wear and shifting precision
Optimal material usage for weight, stiffness, and wear
Spend less for chainring swapping by buying only the chainring, compared to chainrings that have an integrated spider
Swapping chainrings is very fast with only five small bolts and no nuts
Availability, as Wolf Tooth has many direct mount options: round or oval, stainless or aluminum, for several cranksets.
Color options add a bit of style to accent other colors of your bike or components
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- All CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts. Colored CAMO mounting bolts can be purchased separately.
- This spider is currently available for only one chainline. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
- M5 (minus 5mm - Boost) - (dished towards the frame) is for 52mm chainline for Boost bikes.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops or chainsuck.
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. The asymmetric bolt pattern is designed to make sure you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
CAMO chainring - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
Weight: M5 Boost • 31g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Included: ED coated steel bolts included
Made in USA