B-RAD Mini Strap and Accessory Mount
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system comprises three different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3, and 4, and growing number of mountable accessories.
The Mini Strap and Mount accessory mount is a smaller version of its bigger brothers the B-RAD Strap and B-RAD XL Strap. This versatile mount allows users to securely strap down CO2s, tubes, pumps, multi tools and other small things you carry with you on the bike. Includes the mounting plate, an engineered strap, and associated hardware. You can also mount one or two Mini Straps to the Half Bottle Adapter.
- The Double Bottle Adapter - can mount one or two Mini Straps on this.
- The Half Bottle Adapter - can mount one or two Mini Straps on this.
- All the B-RAD bases and accessories
- REQUIRES use of a B-RAD base
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- Securely straps items 30-60mm in diameter.
- Plate - 6061-T6 aluminum brackets
- Hardware - stainless steel
- Strap - Toughtek® Grip Fabric, Velcro® Hook and Loop, 3M® SALAS reflective tab, EVA foam pad
- Mounting plate is 38mm x 75mm
- Strap is 40mm wide and holds 30-60mm diameter (1.25-2.5 inches) loads
- Weight (plate + strap) - 24 g
- 18-8 stainless steel bolts included
- Made in the USA
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!