Pre-order Note: Pre-sale items will ship as soon as product is available. If an order includes both in stock and pre-sale products, the order won't ship until all items are in stock.
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
Magnets keep all bits in place
Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
- Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
- Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
Size: 146mm x 20mm x 9mm
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum handles, CrV tool steel swivel head, S2 tool steel bits
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits -- 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Master links are not included
Made in the USA