NOTE: These are CAMO ED coated steel replacement bolts that include a blue Nylok patch for a secure installation. Your CAMO Spider comes with silver steel bolts that requires use of blue loctite. A CAMO Chainring is required to mount the CAMO Spider. See tech specs below for installation torque.
CAMO colored bolts are replacement bolts for use with CAMO chainring and spider.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style Chainrings. The key advantages include:
Perfect chainline - for wear and shifting precision
Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
Bling!! - spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- These bolts were specifically designed for use with our CAMO chainring system
- Correct torque and blue loctite thread locker must be used if blue Nylok patch is not already applied
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
- CAMO spiders come with silver steel bolts or you can order colored bolts
- CAMO chainring - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
- CAMO mounting bolts - choose from 4 bolt colors
Weight: 5 bolts • 4 grams
Material: ED coated steel
Size: M5 x 8mm