Pack Pliers - Master Link Combo Pliers
Back Orders are open! Estimated shipping delay is 2 weeks. Orders with pliers will be held until the pliers ship.
The patent-pending Pack Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not found on a typical multi-tool and it is light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.
- 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains.
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links.
- Other Pack Tools
- Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo
- Colors - Black or Red. Choice of bolt color on black version.
- Master links not included.
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g
- Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.