In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase® System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebars inner diameter.
The EnCase System: Bar Kit One includes a Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool, a Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool, and two Storage Sleeves.
HEX BIT WRENCH MULTI-TOOL
- 14 functions (spoke wrench for 0.127" (3.23mm) nipples; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve
- Magnet on the bottom of tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
CHAIN + TIRE PLUG MULTI-TOOL
- Compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Compact design of the chain tool is for removal of chain pins only. Always carry a spare master link for chain repair.
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA, Chromag Cutlass, BMC RCB01, S-Works Hover Carbon, ENVE M7, Syncros Carbon
IMPORTANT! Do not force the sleeves in the handlebars. They should slide in with one finger. If the sleeve binds at all during installation - trim or double check to make sure the tool is oriented correctly.
- EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool
- EnCase System Storage Sleeves
- EnCase System Extras
- EnCase System Replacement Parts
- Bar Kit One: 132g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool: 98mm long 15mm diameter 50g
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool: 102mm long, 15mm diameter 46g
- Storage Sleeves: 36g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrV steel
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminum, CrMo steel, butyl strips
- Storage Sleeves: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminum
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits -- 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Made in the USA