Drop an ergonomically perfect lever and cable conversion into your Rockshox Reverb post!
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out- most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its pushbutton remote.
When considering the Reverb and listening to riders' and mechanics' comments about their experiences, we realized that many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues could be addressed by removing the secondary hydraulic system in favor of a simple cable and mechanical actuator. Our Sustain mechanism leaves the internal brake untouched while simplifying the Reverb system substantially, freeing up significant space inside of the seatpost while allowing the use of our proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever. Tactile feedback is improved, return speeds are accelerated, and lever throw is reduced.
The Wolf Tooth Sustain mechanism features the following:
A leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
Easy cable detachment for service or shipping
A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
Straightforward 15-minute installation
Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 compatibility
...and brings with it all of the benefits of the class-leading Wolf Tooth ReMote including:
Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
Easily-installed up front cable fixing
A large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
Our low-torque cable-kind clamp
A solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
The industry-first breakaway axle pivot, making the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
Available integrated brake lever mounting for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM Matchmaker X brake levers
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
- NOT compatible with A1 or C1 spec Reverbs. See below for figuring out if you have an A1. C1 Reverbs will have "Reverb" will be marked in gold cursive at the top of the post.
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
- A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
- B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- If you have large hands (size XL glove) we recommend the 22mm handlebar clamp so you have more flexibility to move the lever in.
- See picture carousel for comparison of the ReMote IS-II vs ReMote LA IS-II (note that the Sustain system requires use of a LA or Light Action lever)
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano works for some Hope Brakes. See details here
- Contact us for question on other post compatibility.
Dropper Lever Mounting Types
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano works for some Hope Brakes. See details here.
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - Includes the MatchMakerX hardware, which is a T-Nut and bolt that allows the ReMote MM to attach to the MatchMakerX clamp. You will need the MatchMakerX handlebar clamp, which we do not sell but can easily be purchased.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars (22.2mm is the standard diameter where your shift and brake levers attach). Attach with 1 NM max (it doesn't take much!).
Weight: Lever: Shimano IS-AB • 31g | Shimano IS-II • 33g | SRAM MM • 42g | Clamp 22 (hinged clamp) • 36g
Pusher and Base: 4g
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum with Delrin axle and pusher
Made in the USA
Patent and trademark information