The ultimate 1x chain guide for high direct mount frames. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. No other chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf!
Patented infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. There are no shims required!
Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings
Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 48g.
Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of ring
- Chainline adjustment between 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-36t
- Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions.
- Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount. If you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount, you can buy a braze-on adapter
Note: Braze-on mount is not at the same height on all bikes so max chainring size will vary somewhat depending on frame brand and model
Material: 6061-T6 with stainless steel hardware
Made in the USA