96 mm BCD Chainrings for Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000
Looking for a 1X chainring for your new Shimano XT, SLX or Deore crankset with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in the form of a beautifully machined asymmetrical 96 mm BCD that provides the ideal 1X chainline of 49mm. Note that the 28T and 26T sizes will mount to the inner 64 BCD mounting position on these cranksets.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 or Deore M6000 1x or 2x cranksets, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Not compatible with Deore triple (3x) cranksets!
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most Boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminum
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 48 mm for 26-28T, 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36-38T
- Boost Crankset Chainline - 52 mm for 30-34T and 53 mm for 36-38T
- 10mm bolts are optimized for mounting this ring
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 26t - 42g, 28t - 50g, 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g