The perfect solution when you need something smaller than a 30t on your 104/64 BCD cranks or your 11-speed Shimano XT and SLX 96/64 BCD cranks. Also, they look great when paired with our 104 BCD bash ring on a 104/64 BCD crankset
Fits any 104/64 BCD crankset (104 BCD is the middle/big position 64 is the smallest ring position)
Drop-Stop® technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Fits any 104/64 BCD crankset (104 BCD is the middle/big position 64 is the smallest ring position)
- The Universal Model fits both 104/64 BCD cranksets and the Shimano 11 speed XT M8000 cranks and SLX M7000 cranks.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- Chainline is 46 mm on a triple and 48 mm on a double crank
- Chainline on a Standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version.
- You will use the stock bolts to mount this chainring
Use Drop-Stop A or B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
RecommendationsIf you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
64 BCD chainring if you need something smaller than a 30t
96 BCD chainring if you need a 30t or larger for your XT M8000 or SLX M7000 crankset.
Weight: 26t • 42g | 28t • 50g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA