The RoadLink DM (Direct Mount) is the RoadLink that fits Shimano’s GRX 810 (RX810), R7000 105, R8000 and RX800 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs. Since its introduction, the award-winning Wolf Tooth RoadLink has given riders the ability to easily increase the range of their Shimano road drivetrains while maintaining near-factory levels of chain wrap and shifting performance.
Like the mountain-focused GoatLink, the RoadLink DM replaces Shimano’s stock direct mount link allowing you to relocate the derailleur to provide clearance for larger-than-stock range cassettes while maintaining chain wrap and improving shifting. The result—larger gear ranges that riders want and expect for their road, commuter, gravel, and touring bicycles.
- Fits Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace, R8000-generation Ultegra, RX800 and RX805 Ultegra, and R7000 105 rear derailleurs
- Optimized for use with GRX ultra wide range drivetrains when using the GRX 810 (RX810) rear derailleur paired to a 1x chainring configuration.
- Not compatible with 2x GRX drivetrains.
- Fits standard derailleur hangers only
- Direct mount derailleur hangers are not supported. These are not common and the stock b-link that the RoadLink DM replaces will not be present on bikes with a direct mount derailleur hanger
- Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, and 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
- Will improve performance with 10-42t 11-speed cassettes, but not to factory levels
- Does not change the derailleurs total chain wrap capacity.
Weight: 20g (8g more than stock)
Material: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel bolt
Made in the USA