This is a CAMO Chainring ONLY. A CAMO Spider is required to complete this system.
The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style Chainrings. The key advantages include:
Perfect chainline - for wear and shifting precision
Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts
Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- This is a chainring for the Wolf Tooth CAMO spiders. It is NOT compatible with any other chainring mountings
- The CAMO spiders come with Stainless Steel Bolts
- For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - varies by which spider you choose
Available in multiple tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains. Drop-Stop B is optimized for SRAM 12 spd Transmission (T-type) and Road Flattop chains but is compatible with all chains that work with Drop-Stop A.
- You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
- Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation
- Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring
- Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
- A clutch style rear derailleur will be best for chain security.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts
- CAMO chainrings - elliptical or round and stainless or aluminum
- CAMO mounting bolts - colored steel bolts
Weight: 28t • 25g | 30t • 35g | 32t • 41g | 34t • 48g | 36t • 57g | 38t • 66g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in USA