The patent-pending Wolf Tooth bar plug attachment is one of the coolest differentiating features of our Singletrack Pogies. This 1/4 turn locking attachment makes installing and removing the pogies a cinch! No screws, no velcro, no hassle -- just click them in and ride.
We are selling these Bar Plugs as a stand alone product because some customers may want an extra to move the pogies around, say from a commuter bike to their fat bike to their mountain bike. Or they may have existing pogies or hand covers that need a more convenient attachment solution.
- Most flat bars on the market. Inner diameter of the handlebar should be between 17.4mm and 20mm.
- Designed for use with the Wolf Tooth Singletrack Pogie
- Will work with some other hand covers, bar mitts or pogies
Other manufacturer's pogies in need of a better attachment solution
- Note that our pogies come with one pair of these bar plugs
- See Installation Instructions for details on installing Pogies
- Expanding mandrel bar plug and 1/4 turn locking attachment
- Designed and manufactured in the USA, patent pending
- Material - Unique polymer blend resistant to impact at extreme low temperatures
- Weight - 28g per pair