Techno[tes] — B-RAD
It's Back! (Re)introducing Morse Cage Stainless Steel
We’re thrilled to RE-release our Morse Cage in Stainless Steel! Weighing in at just 58g, these cages are hand-bent here in our Minnesota machine shop and provide a timeless look while also keeping your hydration safe and secure. We selected 304 Stainless Steel tubing for its durability and scratch-resistance in addition to its non-corrosive properties, which ensures the longevity of our Morse Cage Stainless Steel in even the worst conditions.
A versatile option for bikes with multiple bottle cage mounts, full-suspension frames, smaller frames, and bikes with any size frame bag, our Morse Cages can be paired with our B-RAD System to mount bottle cages away from inconvenient rear shocks, add storage room for tools and tubes below a bottle cage, and even provide space for a second bottle on sufficiently-long downtubes.
Learn more about some of our favorite B-RAD System products below!
- B-RAD Mounting Bases: available as 2-slot, 3-slot, 4-slot, or dogbone-shaped, these mounting bases form the foundation of the B-RAD system by bolting directly to your bike. Move bottles away from suspension shocks and create space to add additional bottles and/or bags to the same base mount to maximize your hydration!
- B-RAD Double Bottle Adapter: fits two cages side by side, allowing for easy access to bottles and quick installation with your existing cages.
- B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag 0.6L: this handy bag folds down to save space and keep your necessities at the ready! Attach under a saddle, strap to a frame, secure in a bottle cage, or direct-mount your TekLite Roll-Top Bag to any B-RAD Base.
- B-RAD Bottle Shift: this product is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and makes it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. Improve clearance by shifting a bottle slightly off-center and tilting it outward. Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide up to 18mm of bottle position adjustment.
Our Morse Cages (including Morse Cage Stainless Steel!) fit most modern frames. We recommend using our Morse Cage Measurement Guide (printed at 100%) to find the perfect fit. Simply print and overlay on your bike frame for accurate sizing and compatibility. Morse Cage Stainless Steel joins an entire family of Morse Cages, including:
- Morse Cage Ti
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Espresso
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Gold
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Pink
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Teal
- Morse Cage Ti Limited Edition Black
Wolf Tooth Morse Cage Stainless Steel is available now.
2021 New Product Review
Special Guest Feature: Ashley's Essential Wolf Tooth Products
Athlete Gear Picks!
We asked a few of our athletes and ambassadors what products they are stoked on these days, so we could share it with you!
They have used our products for ultra-endurance racing, bikepacking, shredding downhill, riding gravel and singletrack, and have really put everything to the test, so we listen to what they have to say.