Wolf Tooth headsets are machined here in our Minnesota shop with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Our headsets have three levels of industry-leading custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. Available in a variety of colors. These ZS headsets are for frames with internal bearing cups that are pressed into the frame. Premium Headsets with Enduro stainless steel bearings have a lifetime warranty.
- Any frame that uses ZS (Zero Stack) headsets with 44mm upper and 56mm lower head tube inner diameter.
- Uppers and lowers sold separately.
- Enduro stainless steel sealed bearings included on both the upper and lower.
- Upper headsets ship with a star nut which can only be used on forks with steel or aluminum steerer tubes. For forks with carbon steerer tubes you will need a compression plug (sold separately). (Never use a star nut on a carbon steerer tube).
Upper assembly features:
- Ultralight stem cap with integrated spacer plus an aluminum bolt and a star nut.
- 6, 15 and 25 mm stack height top cover options (6mm cover = 6mm total stack, 15mm cover = 15 total stack, 25mm cover = 25mm total stack).
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around steerer tube.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing.
- Custom-molded dual-lip seal on the crown race protects lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- All components precision machined in-house at Wolf Tooth from aircraft grade aluminum to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Service and additional parts available.
The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter will help avoid damaging the crown race seals.
Material: 6061 aluminum
Made in the USA