Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle on rough terrain. It is tacky, soft, and has a clean look when wrapped and finished. At 2.5mm thick and 40mm wide, it is half as thick and just as wide as our Supple Bar Tape. This makes for a slimmer option that has a distinctly different feel.
- 2.5mm thick
- 40mm wide
- EVA foam compound absorbs vibrations and conforms to your hands for greater comfort.
- Soft, tacky texture keeps your hands from slipping in all weather conditions with or without gloves.
- Easy to install. 3M adhesive backing keeps tape securely in place.
- Thickness can be adjusted from 2.5mm to 5mm based on the amount of overlap.
- Includes: bar plugs, polyurethane finishing tape, and brake clamp cover tape.
NOTE: Overstretching the tape may cause it to tear. To get a feel for optimal tension, find a ruler and stretch 10 inches of tape to 11.5 inches. This is about as far as you want to stretch the bar tape when wrapping your bars; the max stretch on Supple Lite Bar Tape is 12 inches.
Fits all road bike drop bars.
Related ProductsWolf Tooth Grips
Weight: 77g for two rolls
Material: EVA foam compound with 3M adhesive backing strip
Dimensions: 2.5mm thick | 40mm wide | 152cm long