The direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranksets with the 3-bolt mounting interface. They replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. They are available in the Drop-Stop B tooth profile, which is optimized for SRAM Flattop chain. It is also compatible with all other 9-, 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except the Shimano 12-speed chain.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that these chainrings are NOT compatible with SRAM 8-bolt direct mount cranksets.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- There is one offset:
- Standard Road/CX/Gravel: 6mm offset for cyclocross and road crank applications with 47mm chainline
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Available in multiple tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains. Drop-Stop B is optimized for SRAM 12 spd Transmission (T-type) and Road Flattop chains but is compatible with all chains that work with Drop-Stop A.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Use the same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth ring or we carry replacement bolts
- For a longer lasting and more durable option check out the CAMO System that offers stainless steel chainrings.
- We recommend using a T25 L-Wrench or similar for removal and installation of the bolts.
- The stock bolts are easily damaged when removing them to install a direct mount chainring. We have replacement bolts if you need them.
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA