Additional SRAM Flattop compatible chainrings will become available throughout the summer. If you click on out of stock products you sign up to get an email notification when they are available.
SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. They are available in 3 different offsets: standard 6mm offset, Boost 3mm offset, and BB30 short spindle 0mm offset.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that the SRAM 12spd Red and Force AXS use a different 8 bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- 9, 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle - These chainrings are designed to work with all 9 speed, 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed Eagle and 12 speed KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain or SRAM 12 speed Flattop chain.
- 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle and Flattop - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- There are 3 offsets:
- Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks
- Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30
- Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset
- BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
- If you have a BB30 crankset (30mm diameter aluminum spindle) this measurement will determine whether it is a long or short spindle:
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- 47mm on cyclocross and road with 6mm offset ring
- 49mm for standard non-boost (135/142mm rear hub spacing) with 6mm or 0mm offset (see compatibility above for which offset you need
- 52mm for Boost with 3mm offset (148mm rear hub spacing)
Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Use the same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth ring or if you need, we carry replacement bolts
- For a longer lasting and more durable direct mount chainring with a bashring option, check out the stainless steel chainrings direct mount or the CAMO System that offers stainless steel chainrings.
- We recommend using a T25 L-Wrench like this one or similar for removal and installation of the bolts.
- The stock bolts are easily damaged when removing them to install a direct mount chainring. We have replacement bolts if you need them.
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA