Direct Mount Chainrings for Race Face Cinch
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings.
- Any Race Face Cinch(TM) system crankset.
- Both standard (142mm rear hub spacing) and Boost (148mm hub spacing) offsets available.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Color - black
- Standard Offset 49mm for 26-34t, 51mm for 36t (additional chainstay clearance)
- Boost Offset 52mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 26t - 48g, 28t - 54g, 30t - 58g, 32t - 63g, 34t - 69g, 36t - 75g