Additional SRAM Flattop compatible chainrings will become available throughout the summer. If you click on out of stock products you sign up to get an email notification when they are available.
These chainrings are for Easton or Race Face Cinch cranks. Updated tooth profile works with SRAM Flattop chain. The Wolf Tooth Cinch chainrings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance.
- Easton Cinch™ cranksets including EC90SL
- Works with SRAM Flattop chain
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- 9, 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle - These chainrings are designed to work with all 9 speed, 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed Eagle and 12 speed KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain or SRAM 12 speed Flattop chain.
- 10, 11, & 12spd Eagle and Flattop - These chainrings are designed to work with all 10 speed, and 11 speed chains. They also work with 12 speed SRAM Flattop, SRAM Eagle and KMC chain. They do not work with Shimano 12 speed Hyperglide+ chain.
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA