Wolf Axle for RockShox Suspension Forks and Fat Forks
Looking for a front axle that is easy to use, light weight and looks great? The Wolf Tooth axle is the perfect fit. Available in three colors and standard or Boost spacing. Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
Unlike other similar products, the Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- RockShox 100 (standard) and 110 (Boost) suspension forks
- NOT compatible with RS-1 fork!
- RockShox Bluto 150 mm hub
- Most rigid fat forks with 150 mm hub
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Thread spec - 15x1.5
- Colors - black, red, blue
- Weight -
- 100 mm / Standard - 45g
- 110 mm / Boost - 47g
- 150 mm / Fat - 58g