Looking for a front axle that is easy to use, lightweight and looks great? Wolf Axle is the perfect fit. Available in a variety of colors and standard or Boost spacing. Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
Unlike other similar products, Wolf Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- Road and cyclocross forks using 100 mm hub with 15 mm axle.
- Axle measurement guide
- Click here to see axle dimensions
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminum with plated steel washer
- Diameter - 15mm
- Colors - black, red, blue
- Thread - 15x1.5
- Thread length - 12mm
- Weight - 100 mm / standard - 38g