96 mm Symmetrical BCD Chainrings for Shimano Compact Triple
Looking for a 1X chainring for your Shimano compact triple crankset - models M782, M672, M622, or M612 - with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in this beautifully machined chainring with threaded standoffs that proved and ideal chainline.
- These rings fit any 96 BCD Shimano Symmetric bolt pattern crankset, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with the following Shimano crankset models: M782, M672, M622, M612
- Not compatible with XTR M9000 or XT M8000
For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
The Wolf Tooth 96 BCD bash mates perfectly with this chainring if you need a little extra protection
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 49mm
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!