Looking for a 1X chainring for your Shimano compact triple crankset - models M782, M672, M622, or M612 – with the proven chain retention of our Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in this beautifully machined chainring with threaded standoffs that proved and ideal chainline.
Fits any 96 BCDShimano Symmetric 4-bolt crankset
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit any 96 BCD Shimano Symmetric bolt pattern crankset, and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Compatible with the following Shimano crankset models: M782, M672, M622, M612
- Not compatible with XTR M9000 or XT M8000
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - 49mm. Provides a great chainline on most boost bikes.
Use Drop-Stop A or B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
The Wolf Tooth 96 BCD bash mates perfectly with this chainring if you need a little extra protection
Weight: 30 • 41g | 32t • 50g | 34t • 59g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA