94 mm BCD for SRAM XO1, X1, GX, and NX Crankset
Looking for a SRAM XO1, X1, GX, and NX chainring with the proven chain retention of our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in these beautifully machined 94 BCD bolt-on chainrings.
- These rings fit any SRAM crankset with a 94 BCD. Here is how to measure your BCD.
- Note that we also offer SRAM Direct Mount chainrings for Standard and BB30 Short Spindle cranksets and some Stainless Steel versions of those.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
Our colorful 6mm bolts are optimized for 1x chainring mounting.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 49mm
- Weight - 30t - 44g, 32t - 54g, 34t - 63g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!