76 BCD Chainrings for SRAM XX1 and Specialized Stout
The Wolf Tooth 76 BCD chainrings work great on any 76 BCD spider or crankset. These will replace the more expensive rings used on SRAM XX1 spiders or other manufacturer's spiders such as Cannondale. Also a great fit on the Specialized Stout crankset. Note: use standard M8 chainring bolts, NOT the M8.5 bolts included with XX1 spiders. Our patented Drop-Stop tooth design provides superior chain retention, wear life and mud-shedding capability.
- These rings fit any SRAM 76 BCD spider or Specialized Stout crankset. Here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Threaded for standard M8 chainring bolts. For the XX1 spider, we recommend the Wolf Tooth 6 mm long bolts (or any short M8 chainring bolt). For the Stout crankset we recommend the Wolf Tooth 10 mm long bolts or the bolts that come with the crankset.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth chainring bolts
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Colors - black
- Chainline - 49 mm
- Weight - 30t= 45g, 32t= 51g
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!