104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made my Wolf Tooth Components. The Drop-Stop® tooth design is the best performing and longest lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market.
Fits any 104 BCD crankset
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long with exception to 30t rings which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long. Wolf Tooth carries both sizes in a variety of colors
- 32t 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
- All sizes of 104 BCD chainrings are compatible with QUARQ power meters. The 30T has a relief notch to meet QUARQ power meter minimum internal diameter requirements. power meter
- Drivetrains: 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
• If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
Available in two different tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
64 BCD chainring if you need something smaller than a 30t
Weight: 30t • 36g | 32 • 47g | 34t • 56g | 36t • 60g | 38t • 66g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
Patent and trademark information