The Wolf Tooth Axle Handle Multi-Tool is a minimalist, lightweight option to cover 10 essential tool functions. It is stored at the end of a Wolf Tooth rear 12mm or front 15mm axle during rides as a multi-tool that is easy to access for quick adjustments and trailside fixes.
An O-ring on the inside of the axle locks the Axle Handle Multi-Tool in place so it is secure while riding. Wolf Tooth front 15mm axles machined after March 2023 have this O-ring included, while Wolf Tooth rear axles require a threaded nut to be added to the end of the axle. This nut is shown in the product photo above and included in the package when purchasing the multi-tool. On one side of the handle is a 5mm hex end stepped to 6mm closer to the handle that fits into the end of an axle. The other side of the handle has a 4mm opening for double-sided hex bits that nest on the inside of the handle via magnet. It was designed for Wolf Tooth axles, though is compatible on other axles that have a threaded end.
Four hex bits are included with the Axle Handle Multi-Tool. Two bits can then be selected to be stored in the back of the tool based on the functions that you use the most. Each bit has two functions. So if you find yourself frequently reaching for the 4mm hex on a multi-tool in your frame bag, the Axle Handle Multi-Tool makes it quickly available and always within reach, without needing to unpack your tool wrap on the trail.
- Four hex bit options are included, allowing the cyclist to select functions most frequently used: 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible
- Designed for Wolf Tooth rear axles and 15mm front axles. The nut to thread into the rear axle is included
- Available in eight colors to match other Wolf Tooth anodized components and accessories
- Designed, engineered, and machined at Wolf Tooth in Minnesota with 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
Designed for Wolf Tooth rear axles with a female threaded head-end
- Wolf Tooth Rear 12mm axles
- Wolf Tooth Front 15mm axles (not compatible with front 12mm axles)
Included: Four bits – Hex 2, 2.5, 3, and 4mm; Torx 10, 25; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers (choose for storage in tool) and axle receiver
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA