The new Wolf Tooth 6-Bit Hex Wrench is a slim, strong multi-tool with 11 functions for common bike repairs and everyday needs. Six hex bits are stored inside the handles that fit into the end of a ball detent swivel head for use. The 11 functions include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible bits. All bits are ED-coated and corrosion-resistant. It is small enough to fit into a riding tool wrap or pocket, and has an optional keyring attachment to fit on any keychain for use away from the bike.
The keyring attachment is an option for those who like to have a multi-tool on or off the bike for everyday-carry needs. The 6-Bit Hex Bit Wrench is locked shut while the keyring is attached. This prevents it from opening while you’re on the go. Then when you need to use the multi-tool, press the end of the keyring attachment to detach it from your keyring. When you’re done using it, close the handles and click it back onto the keyring attachment to lock it shut once again. The handles also have a magnetic closure to keep it closed when the keyring attachment is not connected.
• All bits are ED-coated and corrosion-resistant
• Magnets keep all bits in place and secure
• Ball detent swivel head tested to over 40Nm of torque
• Same bits as 8-Bit System and EnCase System multi-tools
• Optional ball detent keychain locks multi-tool closed
Included: Six bits: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdrivers; and T10 and T25 Torx-compatible bits
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits – 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Made in the USA