Wolf Axle for RockShox Suspension Forks and Fat Forks
Looking for a front axle that is easy to use, lightweight and looks great? Wolf Axle is the perfect fit. Available in a variety of colors and standard or Boost spacing. Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
Unlike other similar products, Wolf Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- RockShox 100 (standard) and 110 (Boost) suspension forks
- NOT compatible with RS-1 fork
- RockShox Bluto 150 mm hub
- Most rigid fat forks with 150 mm hub
- Click here to see axle dimensions
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminum with plated steel washer
- Thread spec - 15x1.5
- Colors - black, red, blue, orange, green, purple
- Weight -
- 100 mm / Standard - 45g
- 110 mm / Boost - 47g
- 150 mm / Fat - 58g