Looking for a front axle that is easy to use, lightweight and looks great? Wolf Axle is the perfect fit. Available in a variety of colors and standard or Boost spacing. Easily installed with a 6 mm hex key.
Unlike other similar products, Wolf Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- Fox suspension forks
- 100 mm (standard) or 110 mm (Boost)
- Similar to Fox Kabolt axle but with more color choices and beautiful Wolf Tooth design.
- Axle measurement guide
- Click here to see axle dimensions
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material - 7075 T6 aluminum with plated steel washer
- Diameter - 15 mm
- Tool interface - 6 mm hex key
- Torque spec - 12-15 Nm
- Colors - Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple
- Thread spec - 14x1.5
- Thread length - 15mm
- Weight -
- 100 mm / standard - 49g
- 110 mm / Boost - 53g