Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side.
Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts.
Shaped with purpose
The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe.
Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions.
Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain.
Black, Blue, Orange, and Ultraviolet Purple.
Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g
Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g
Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.
Use our 1:1 Printout to compare the sizes with your shoe:
Machined and assembled in USA
Waveform Aluminum Pedals are CNC machined here in our Minnesota machine shop.
Exceeds all EN/ISO Standards
Safety is our priority. Waveform Aluminum Pedals have undergone strenuous static and fatigue stress tests that exceed EN/ISO safety standards.
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are warrantied for defects in material or workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
We believe in your right to be able to fix your components. Crashes happen, parts get misplaced, things go bump in the night. All individual parts are available as replacement parts.
Service for Waveform Aluminum Pedals is simple and can be done at home.Full Rebuild and Service
Replacement Parts Available
Each of the components of Waveform Aluminum Pedals can be purchased separately, from the body to the bearings.Replacement Parts
A video guide for service is available so you can disassemble, service, and reassemble Waveform Aluminum Pedals.Video Tutorials
Use AR to see Waveform Pedals on your work bench
Scan the QR Code with your Phone
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform, shaped to match the footprint of your shoe. They have a slim, dual-concave profile that is 14mm thick at the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center, cradling your foot for optimal pedal feel. Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. The design also features a large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rough terrain. A custom radial seal protects three fully sealed cartridge bearings for low-friction riding in all conditions.
- Two sizes: Large is 112mm x 106mm, small is 105mm x 99mm
- Three high-precision, low-friction sealed bearings designed specifically for this pedal, with one igus bushing
- Custom radial seal to protect internal hardware from water, dirt, and trail debris
- Eleven stainless steel, rear-loading 4.5mm pins per side
- Dual Concavity secures your feet firmly in place on the pedals, both front-to-back and side-to-side
- Tapered leading edge deflects pedal strikes.
- Available in four colors: black, orange, blue, and ultraviolet purple
- Apply WT-G Precision Bike Grease to the pedal threads before installing pedals on crankarms.
- Pins can be removed for desired grip by using a 3mm hex tool.
- Includes six extra grip pins. More pins are available on the replacement parts page. See installation instructions for recommendations on installing pins.
- Fits all cranks with 9/16-20 tpi right- and left-hand threads – some kid’s bikes and vintage bikes may have smaller incompatible threads.
Weight: Large set 384g | Small set 373g
Pin Height: 4.5mm
Material: Platform: 6061-T6 Aluminum; Axle: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel; Pins: 304 Stainless Steel
Made in the USA