These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings.
- Any Race Face Cinch™ system crankset.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Both standard (142mm rear hub spacing) and Boost (148mm hub spacing) offsets available.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
Tech SpecsWeights: 26t • 48g | 28t • 54g | 30t • 58g | 32t • 63g | 34t • 69g | 36t • 75g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA