ShiftMounts are adapter mounts which allows you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura. Handlebar space is prime real-estate and this ShiftMount integrates seamlessly for a clean look.
- ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
- Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters.
- Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
- Shimano I-spec A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
- Shimano I-spec EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.
Weight: (Including hardware) MM-ISII • 10.5g | MM-ISEV • 9g | ISEV-ISB • 10g | ISEV-ISII • 6g | MM-MAG • 12g
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum