If you are a rider that fearlessly takes the tough lines and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf® chainguide is for you. Designed specifically for any bike that has ISCG 05 Mount and a 1x wide/narrow chainring. The GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddies of conditions. Refer to image on this page for installation and adjustment instructions.
Patented infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. No shims required.
Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round chainrings and 28t-34t elliptical
Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 44g
Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical and round chainrings
Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Designed to fit on any bike with an ISCG 05 Mount
- Installation shown in photos on this page
- Optimized for use with both elliptical and round chainrings
- Round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28t-34t
- For 1x use only
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of ring
- Due to frame and bike geometry there will be some bikes that need modifications or flat out won't work. Here are the known exceptions:
- Ibis Mojo 3 - will not work
- Ibis Ripmo - will not work
- Specialized Stumpjumper 2016-2017 models require 1 mm of spacers (washers will work) between the frames ISCG05 mounts and the guide (the guide interferes with the frame otherwise).
- Evil The Following - will not work (upper swing arm interferes)
Material: 6061-T6 with stainless steel hardware
Made in the USA
US Patent 10464635