Cannondale makes one of the finest CX and Road cranksets in the bike world. With this beautifully machined chainring, we aimed to make a direct mount ring that could measure up to the sweetness of these cranksets! These chainrings have a reverse dish for the perfect chainline on your CX/gravel/road bike.
Direct mount for Cannondale Hollowgram
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- This direct mount chainring will replace your existing spider/chainring on Road and CX Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranks.
- These are NOT compatible with Cannondale mountain bike cranksets because the chainline will be too far off from optimal.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Chainline 44mm
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- GCX and GC cassette expanders
Tanpan - allows Shimano mountain bike rear derailleurs to be used with Shimano road shifters
RoadLink - allows for wide range cassettes to be used with Shimano road rear derailleurs
Weight: 38t • 100g | 40t • 110g | 42t • 117g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA