ShiftMounts are adapter mounts that allow you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura, or mount shifters directly to handlebars independent of brakes. Handlebar space is prime real estate and the ShiftMount seamlessly integrates brakes and shifters for a clean look.
Mount TypeShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC II brake
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC EV brake
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC B brake
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC II brake
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
- ISEV-MM is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a SRAM MatchMaker brake
- ISII- 22 Clamp is for a Shimano I-SPEC II shifter (SL-M9000-IR and SL-M8000-IR only) mounting directly to a 22 mm diameter mountain handlebar
- ISEV- 22 Clamp is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting directly to a 22 mm diameter mountain handlebar
- ISEV-31.8 Clamp is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting directly to a 31.8 mm diameter road handlebar
- MM-31.8 Clamp is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting directly to a 31.8 mm diameter road handlebar
- Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters.
- Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
- MM-ISEV is compatible with M9100, M9120, M8100, and M7100 Brakes. Deore M6100 or M4100 brakes will mount but the positioning not optimal so we would consider them not compatible.
- MM-ISEV, MM-ISII, & MM-MAG is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS, the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.
- Shimano I-SPEC A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
- Shimano I-SPEC EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.
- ISII- 22 Clamp is compatible with Shimano XT M8000 and XTR M9000 shifters.
- NOT compatible with Shimano SLX M7000, Deore M6000.
- For handlebar clamp ShiftMounts tighten clamp bolt to 1-2 Nm max torque.
Mounting Type by Brake Model
|XTR M9100||XTR M9020||Saint M829|
|XT M8100||XTR M9000||XT M780|
|SLX M7100||XT M8000||SLX M670|
|SLX M7000||Deore M615|
|Deore M6000||XTR M980|
|Shimano model # can be found on the fluid resevoir|
|MatchMaker X||Not Compatible|
|Guide RS||Code R||Guide T|
|Guide R||Code RSC||Level|
|Level TL||G2 R||Level T|
|Level TLM||G2 RS|
|Level Ultimate||G2 RSC|
|Guide RE||G2 Ultimate|
|All current models are compatible|
Weight: (Including hardware) MM-ISII • 10.5g | MM-ISEV • 9g | ISEV-ISB • 10g | ISEV-ISII • 6g | MM-MAG • 12g | ISEV-MM • 9.5g | ISII- 22 Clamp • 12.5g | ISEV- 22 Clamp • 10g | ISEV-31.8 Clamp • 16g | MM-31.8 Clamp • 17g
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum