ShiftMounts are adapter mounts that allow you to integrate SRAM and Shimano shifters with several different brakes from Shimano, SRAM, and Magura. Handlebar space is prime real estate and the ShiftMount seamlessly integrates brakes and shifters for a clean look.
Mount TypeShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type - brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC II brake
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC EV brake
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC B brake
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-SPEC II brake
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM MatchMaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
- ISEV-MM is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting to a SRAM MatchMaker brake
- 22 Clamp-ISII is for a Shimano I-SPEC II shifter mounting directly to a handlebar
- 22 Clamp-ISEV is for a Shimano I-SPEC EV shifter mounting directly to a handlebar
- Designed to work with rear (right side) brakes and shifters.
- Consult the brake and shifter manufacturers to understand which mounting interface you have on your brakes and shifters.
- MM-ISEV is compatible with M9100, M9120, M8100, and M7100 Brakes. It is not compatible with Deore M6100 or M4100 brakes.
- MM-ISEV, MM-ISII, & MM-MAG is compatible with but not designed for SRAM AXS. With SRAM AXS, the shift lever will be further towards the end of the bar, or closer to the rider's hand than is ideal for most riders.
- Shimano I-SPEC A, Hope, and TRP brakes are not supported.
- Shimano I-SPEC EV to Magura brakes is not supported because of geometric challenges.
- For handlebar clamp ShiftMounts tighten clamp bolt to 1-2 Nm max torque.
Mounting Type by Brake Model