The B-RAD TekLite Roll-Top Bag is a premium, lightweight, and flexible storage option to keep your riding essentials protected from the elements. This follows the same profile as the original B-RAD Roll-Top Bag, but uses the new TekLite material, which is made with layers of strong, durable, and lightweight fibers. Bags are just the right size to carry your wallet, snacks, keys or tools, yet sleek enough to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The roll-top opening makes for quick access, while the hook-and-loop strap allows for easy removal and repositioning. It can be attached under a saddle, strapped to a frame, secured in a bottle cage, or mounted onto any B-RAD Base.
0.6L capacity to carry riding essentials: multi-tools, spare tube, or snacks
Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) material is lightweight, strong, and durable
Roll-top design protects contents from water, dirt, and other road grit
Silicone-backed strap with hook-and-loop design keeps bag securely in place
Flexible, durable construction from a composite of abrasion-resistant, high-tenacity fibers
Bag and Strap includes:
bag and 13" silicone-backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes:
bag, 13" strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubing. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap. Larger diameter bike frames may require the longer 16" strap that can be purchased separately.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- Hardware with mounting plate is T25 Torx head
- When mounted on the underside of down tube, check clearances before riding.
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD Mounting Plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.
Weight 50g bag and strap | 18g Mount
Bag Dimensions 3" wide x 2.5" tall x 5" to 7" long (when rolled)
Strap Dimensions 2" wide x 13" long
Capacity 0.6 liters
Materials Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), sealed seams, Duraflex buckle, 2" wide silicone-backed strap
Included Mounting hardware
Tools Needed T25 Torx
Torque 3-4 Nm
— — — — — — — — — — — —
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with flexible 3-step B-RAD system.
Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools