B-RAD Strap and Accessory Mount
B-RAD (Be-Rad), Bottle Relocation and Accessory Device, is an innovative and extremely flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle and accessory storage using bottle cage mounts. The system is inclusive of 3 different mounting bases, the B-RAD 2, 3, and 4, and a growing number of mountable accessories.
The Strap and Accessory Mount allows users to securely strap down CO2s, tubes, jackets, bags, or whatever you carry with you on the bike. Includes the mounting plate, an engineered strap, and associated hardware.
- REQUIRES use of a B-RAD base to mount to your bike
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- Securely straps items 50-80mm in diameter.
- Plate - 6061-T6 aluminum brackets
- Stainless steel hardware
- Strap - Toughtek® Grip Fabric, Velcro® Hook and Loop, 3M® SALAS reflective tab, EVA Foam Pad
- Mounting plate is 50mm x 80mm
- Strap is 50mm wide and holds 50-80mm diameter (2-3.25 inches) loads
- Weight (Plate and Strap) - 42 g
- 18-8 stainless steel bolts included
- Torque 3-4 NM
- Made in the USA
Free shipping on all orders over $50 USD!