The Wolf Tooth 76 BCD chainrings work great on any 76 BCD spider or crankset. These will replace the more expensive rings used on SRAM XX1 spiders or other manufacturer's spiders such as Cannondale. Also a great fit on the Specialized Stout crankset.
Fits any 76 BCD crankset or spider
Drop-Stop® technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
Use standard M8 chainring bolts, not the M8.5 bolts included with XX1 spiders. Our patented Drop-Stop tooth design provides superior chain retention, wear life and mud-shedding capability.
- These rings fit any SRAM 76 BCD spider or Specialized Stout crankset. Here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- Threaded for standard M8 chainring bolts. For the XX1 spider, we recommend the 6mm bolts (or any short M8 chainring bolt). For the Stout crankset we recommend the 10mm bolts or the bolts that come with the crankset.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or
chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck
Related ProductsChainring bolts
Weight: 30t • 45g | 32 • 51g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA