64 BCD Chainrings
The perfect solution when you need something smaller than a 30t on your 104/64 BCD cranks or your 11 speed Shimano XT and SLX 96/64 BCD cranks. Also, they look great when paired with our 104 BCD bash ring on a 104/64 BCD crankset!
- These rings fit any 104/64 BCD crankset (104 BCD is the middle/big position 64 is the smallest ring postition), and here are instructions on how to measure your BCD.
- The Universal Model fits both 104/64 BCD cranksets and the Shimano 11 speed XT M8000 cranks and SLX M7000 cranks.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Our 104 BCD bashrings are optimized for use with our 104 and 64 BCD rings.
96 BCD ring if you need a 30t or larger for your XT M8000 or SLX M7000 crankset.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- Chainline is 46 mm on a triple and 48 mm on a double crank
- Chainline on a Standard M8000 or M7000 crankset is 48mm and 50mm on a boost version.
- You will use the stock bolts to mount this chainring
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 26T - 42g, 28T - 50g